Muhammad Hassan Ali’s practice focuses primarily on complex civil litigation, commercial transactions, constitutional law, alternate dispute resolution mechanisms such as arbitration and mediation.
Hassan is working as an associate at the Islamabad office of Khan & Muezzin. He has a keen interest in litigation. The firm’s clients have shown confidence in his skills and competence, due to his professional approach in representing and protecting their interests. He is considered as a proficient lawyer and an articulate advocate.
Hassan is also involved in providing legal opinions to various government and non-governmental bodies and multinational companies. With a specific interest in contract law, Hassan is involved in drafting and vetting a variety of commercial and business contracts.
Hassan did his LLB (Hons) from the University of London with Second Class Honours (Upper Division), topping Contract Law in Pakistan. With an intrigue in International Law, he has also done a course certification on International Law.
Hassan has a keen interest in and plays all kinds of sports, including cricket at club level.
- Drafting and formulating pleadings in civil litigation.
- Representing clients in civil proceedings before the District Courts and various special courts, including the Federal Service Tribunal.
- Drafting a variety of commercial and business contracts, including property contracts, service contracts, joint venture agreements and memorandums of understanding (MoUs).
- Representing clients in ADR mechanisms, such as mediation and arbitrations.
- Carrying out legal research in relation to legal prepositions arising out of complex legal matters relating to contract, family, service, consumer laws and constitutional matters before the District Courts, High Courts and the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Assisting and advising multinational companies in relation to their projects in Pakistan, including protecting and advancing their interests in the courts of law.
- Drafting legal opinions for and assisting various government and non-government organizations in relation to various legal matters, including but not limited to, labour disputes, wage disputes, telecommunication-law, consumer law related litigation etc.
- Assisting Partners of the firm in preparation of their cases before the High Courts and the Supreme Court of Pakistan, through legal research, preparing briefs and devising legal strategies.
- 2015: Certification Course on Advocacy, The Institute of Legal Studies, Islamabad.
- 2016: Internee at Jahangiri Law Associates, Islamabad.
- 2018: Certification Course on International Law, Research Society of International Law, Pakistan.
- 2019: Visiting Lecturer at the University of London, LLB (Hons) Pakistan Program.
- 2019: Judge, International Jessup Moot Court Competition.
- Author of a blog (thelegalvolatility.blogspot.com) covering and analyzing the aftermaths of the ever-changing legal landscape of Pakistan.