Naveed Akbar joined the firm in 2019 and handles civil litigation both at the Islamabad and Mardan offices of the firm. His responsibilities include appearing before the High Courts, District Courts and Revenue Courts. He also assists the Partners in a range of cases before the High Courts and Supreme Court of Pakistan. Naveed advises clients over the whole course of dispute resolution proceedings, with a focus on civil, commercial, constitutional and revenue matters.
Naveed has been a litigator since 2014. Before joining Khan & Muezzin, he worked at the law chambers of a senior lawyer in Mardan. Naveed did his LLB from International Islamic University, Islamabad and is enrolled as an Advocate of the High Courts.
- Drafting and formulating pleadings in civil, criminal and revenue litigation.
- Representing clients in civil proceedings before the High Courts, District Courts, Revenue Courts and the Federal Service Tribunal.
- Drafting lease agreements regarding agricultural properties.
- Research related to civil, criminal and revenue matters before the District Courts, High Courts and the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Assisting Partners of the firm in preparation of their cases before the High Courts and the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- 2012: Elementary Course in Islamic Law, Shariah Academy.
- 2014: Seminar on Revenue laws in Pakistan at Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
- 2016: Women and Child Protection Seminar, District Courts Mardan.
- 2019: Seminar on Social Media, Fake News and Independence of Judiciary at Islamabad High Court.